my site

 

full kits also available as paper packs

Every so often i'll be offering a freebie. I'll put it here for you guys to download! Check back to see if I put anything new up or subscribe to my blog to get updates!

Autumn Sampler

Twirly Whirly Boy 2-Page Quickpage

New England Autumn October Desktop

My Blue Jeans Paper Pack

Friday, March 28, 2008
Gotta Love the Prairies!
Who loves the prairies? I DO!! and i created this paper pack in colours that remind me of the bright coloured summer prairies, where the crops flower in the morning and shine gold all day. Where the skies are blue and the grasses are so green, where nature seems to be at one with people. I feel soooo calm in the prairies and i love spending time there, and working with the colours familiar throughout the prairies has been such a blast.



And to go with it i created this little mini kit that you can snag for free right HERE!


Pamela Gibson
p.s. every word i write is my own oppinion no matter what the subject of the post. to see my disclosure policy scroll down and click the link at the bottom right.
posted by Pamela Gibson @ 5:28 PM  
11 Comments:
  • At 6:15 PM, Blogger Julie Marie said…

    Thanks Pamela! Love the colors!!!

     
  • At 6:10 AM, Blogger Sarah C. (my4hens) said…

    Thanks honey! This rocks!! hope your well!!

     
  • At 10:05 PM, Blogger Erin @ Two More Seconds said…

    Gorgeous! Thank you!

     
  • At 3:43 AM, Blogger Brooke - in Oregon said…

    What a fun set! Thanks so much

     
  • At 6:43 AM, Blogger nancypinct said…

    This is lovely - especially the cloud paper! Thank you for this very nice gift!

     
  • At 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you so much for sharing this beauty!
    JoAnn

     
  • At 2:53 PM, Blogger A Cooking Bookworm said…

    Just love the frames!! Thanks for the great freebie!

     
  • At 11:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, how pretty is that! Thanks!

    (And I scrolled and love you canvas papers too!)

    Oh, and I hear it's your birthday? Happy Birthday!

     
  • At 1:58 AM, Blogger marisa said…

    Can't wait to use the free kit! It's so cute! Thanks!

     
  • At 8:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is so cute! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

     
  • At 3:44 AM, Blogger Kerilee Law said…

    Thanks a bunch! Here's what I did with this kit:
    http://bp2.blogger.com/_8csdYVF0qng/SEoDotaY9zI/AAAAAAAAGJM/o3brXHJ-zTo/s1600-h/KiteFun.jpg

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
archives

BLOGGER