my site

 

full kits also available as paper packs

Every so often i'll be offering a freebie. I'll put it here for you guys to download! Check back to see if I put anything new up or subscribe to my blog to get updates!

Autumn Sampler

Twirly Whirly Boy 2-Page Quickpage

New England Autumn October Desktop

My Blue Jeans Paper Pack

Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Pot-A-Doodle-Doo!
We're going to Pot-A-Doodle-Doo wigwam village for a night tomorrow, just to relax. We've been to a wigwam/camping pod before and loved it, but this one has electricity, heat, and a bunch of activities so we decided to try this place this time! For those of you wondering what the heck i'm talkin about, here is a picture of what we're staying in.
Wigwam
Picture - Wigwam inner









I dont know why that picture wont line up, but thats what the inside looks like. They also are combined with a farm that makes fresh food, meat, etc... So we're buying some fresh steaks and we booked their Finnish Barbecue Hut.

The BBQ Hut










This is the barbecue hut and we have it for all of wednesday evening. I'm looking so forward to this. These wigwam holidays are perfect for us because they're good for just one night, theyre very inexpensive, and we can bring our dog so we dont have to worry about him. I'm very excited about this one night away because i'm really stressed out about university and getting the house up for sale that i just need to unwind. Anyways, if you want to look for yourself here is the Pot-A-Doodle-Do Wigwam Village Website and for those of you in the UK, its in Berwick-upon-Tweed in Northumberland if you want to go for yourself!

Pamela Gibson
p.s. every word i write is my own oppinion no matter what the subject of the post. to see my disclosure policy scroll down and click the link at the bottom right.
posted by Pamela Gibson @ 7:12 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
archives

BLOGGER